Through interviews with key personnel, analysis of the various processes in place and available data & tools, our experts compare your current practices to recognized standards in your industry.
Evaluation of current practices
Our engineers conduct an on-site audit of your maintenance and reliability program.
Establishing an action plan with you
Gain valuable insight and develop a plan that prioritizes measurable benefits.
Support in the implementation process
We'll assist you in optimizing your reliability program to a world-class standard.
Master your equipment hierarchy development with the help of our experts.
What is Master Data?
Master data is a philosophy of data organization, where every aspect of a factory from ID numbers to spare parts is recorded in a comprehensible and easily accessible format.
Quality Master data will enable your maintenance team to access valuable knowledge such as technical information and procedures.
Master data is one of the core gateways to a good reliability program, allowing for quality routes, part management, KPIs, and much more.
For new installations or existing data hierarchy improvements, we will help you reach the maximum potential of your ERP or CMMS. Your team will then be able to optimize maintenance strategies, track the cost of assets, and maintain up-to-date technical information.
|Overhead crane system||8|
|External splicing unit||6|
|Internal splicing unit||6|
|Driven rolls unit||5|
|Lower draw roll||5|
|Internal unwinder rear||3|
|Internal unwinder front||3|
|Platform access barriers||1|
This methodology is designed to identify assets that have the most impact on a plant's operations. It is a quantitative process that uses objective criteria only, which we will use to consider a probable worst case scenario for each piece of equipment's potential failures.
- Prioritize work orders and maintenance activities
- Establish the optimum maintenance strategy
- Prioritize capital projects
- Prioritize RCA activities
- Decide on the critical parts to have in stock
- Quantify the intrinsic risk of each asset
- Spend money and effort on the most critical assets
The key to guiding your maintenance program from reactivity to proactivity.
Our team of certified technicians and engineers master the maintenance strategy optimization process in order to ensure the right procedures are done at the right times.
- Condition monitoring
- Preventative maintenance
- Predictive maintenance
How Spartakus Technologies Can Help
Increase the availability of your equipment and meet demand.
Our Usual Impact
- 40% reduction of preventative maintenance labour
- 35% reduction of planned shutdowns
- Cost of parts reduced by 60% for preventative maintenance
- 50% increase in number of machines covered in preventative maintenance
... And so much more.
Our reliability engineering services also offer:
- Break analysis
- Delay analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Implementation of performance indicators for reliability
- Replacement of on-site reliability engineers